In-House Sales Representative
YOU Just Proved that Bench Signs Work! Be part of the exceptional team that sells the signs on Creative Outdoor Advertisings’ Outdoor Street Furniture (benches, shelters and recycle bins).
Creative Outdoor Advertising, an established leader in outdoor signage for over 35 years, is currently seeking an organized and personable individual to succeed in the role of Full-Time In-House Sales.
Full-Time In-House Sales
This is an entry-level sales position. You need not have any sales experience. Personality is all that is needed. We will teach you all you need to know.
We have over 12,000 pieces of street furniture (benches, shelters and recycle bins) across North America in over 210 cities. Our average client stays with us for 7 to 10 years.
We are looking for a personable individual to work out of our Gormley office. You should be comfortable cold calling over the phone and using email to sell the advertising on our units to businesses across North America. You must have access to a car as our Gormley office (2402 Stouffville Road) is not on any bus route.
Creative Outdoor accepts applications from all career backgrounds. While some sales experience is helpful, only your personal dedication and drive to succeed is required. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
You must however be comfortable cold calling small businesses on the phone as this is how you will generate the majority of your sales.
If this position sounds like something you would enjoy and be good at, then we invite you to submit your résumé. Simply note “In-house” in the subject line and send your resume to HR@CreativeOutdoor.com
You can also visit us at www.CreativeOutdoor.com to learn more about our dynamic, growing company. Remember a business without a sign is a sign of no business.
An in-house sales rep makes his or her monthly sales by selling to:
- Potential clients who have contacted our office;
- Potential clients found in our database of leads;
- Potential clients that the rep has sourced on his or her own; and
- Potential clients that have been passed on by the Business Development team.
Our most successful sales representatives:
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (relaxed, fun, chatty, bubbly personality);
- Are excellent on the computer and using the internet, Google Maps etc;
- They are comfortable learning new programs, such as Salesforce;
- Are well organized, charismatic, self-motivated (manage yourself!) and hard working;
- Love to talk on the phone; and
- Have a willingness to use our low-key, low pressure sales approach and follow proven sales techniques that have sold out the majority of our 200 plus territories across North America.
We will guarantee you a minimum of $50,000 gross per year. You will be on a combination of base salary plus commission ($30,000 base plus commissions). Long term earnings can be anywhere from $60,000-$100,000 with the right dedication.
We provide each of our representatives with:
- Attractive earnings, sales contests and advancement opportunities;
- Comprehensive introductory training and ongoing support; basically the knowledge and tools to succeed even if you have no previous sales experience;